Monday, March 22, 2010

More Fun in Disney

In the hotel room, hugging three of her Mickey dolls... You can never have enough Mickeys...

This was really funny. I was getting Sadie dressed, and when I took off her pajama shirt to put on her new shirt, I found a Mickey Mouse sticker stuck to her belly. Apparently, she had snuck it on the night before underneath her jammies and had slept with it on all night!

Laughing at herself...

Loving the popcorn... Her hand was at all time either putting a piece in her mouth, or hanging out inside the container...

Hogging all the popcorn!

Yum!

I couldn't resist, and I took a piece... Sadie did not want to share! Here she is sulking that I ate a piece of her popcorn...

Very engrossed in watching Beauty and the Beast on stage...

Then she wanted to play with stickers, so she grabbed them out of my diaper bag. But since we didn't have any paper to put them on, she decided to put them on her shoes...

She takes stickers very seriously...

Her artwork...

In amazement, watching the water fountain light show...


Getting a sink bath back at the hotel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home