Sunday, July 10, 2011

Playing in Sadie's Playroom

Sadie and Sawyer each have their own playroom, but anything Sadie plays with seems much more desirable to Sawyer than a toy sitting all alone. So Sawyer speed crawls over to Sadie's playroom. And as this video shows, poor Sadie is having a difficult time adjusting to a mobile brother who messes with all her toys.

Other cute things in the video:
-Sadie yelling at her mermaid doll, calling her "Sweetie!"
-Sadie calling Sawyer, "Sawya Smiff"
-Sadie making up her own song
-Sadie "calling" her friends on the phone. Her ramblings are so funny. It may be hard to hear, so I translated:

Hi Jenna. What you doin? You playing with your mommy? ok. And your daddy too? Sounds good, right? Who you playing with- your mommy's name is... (Whats her Mommy's name?) Daddy didn't want to play for, right? This is my robot too. You can play with it and I will share with it. Goodnight.


Hi Alex. What you doin? You playing with Jenna? That looks fun. I was playing with Jenna. Last night I played with Jenna. I will get back by to see you over there to play with Jenna too at her house. When I was just a baby too, k? I'm a baby now, k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home